Juveniles are not permitted on any public street, sidewalk, public ground or business establishment open to the public, or be in a motor vehicle during the follow times:
For More Information
- 15 years of age or younger - 11:00 pm to 5:00 am
- 16 or 17 years of age - 12:00 am to 5:00 am
- Unless accompanied by a parent or guardian or by an adult person having permission of a parent/guardian, or
- Have consent from a parent / guardian to go directly to or from any lawful activity, or
- Are engaged in an emergency errand with parent / guardian approval.
For the complete City of Hudson Ordinance pertaining to curfew, see Section 630.04 of the Codified Ordinances