Green on the Green Day
Hudson's Environment Expo
September 20, 2014
9 am - 1 pm
Downtown Hudson on the Gazebo Green
In Collaboration with the Tinker's Creek Watershed Festival.
Walk, Run or Ride your Bike!
Join us for this fun and educational event. Over 30 exhibitors from around the region will offer information on tree planting, recycling tips, composting, rain barrels, energy efficiency in homes and organic landscaping.
- Electric Recycling from e-Waste.
- Rain Barrel Raffle - Tickets are $1 each, winners will be announced at 12:30 pm
- Rain Barrel Workshop at 10 am. Registration Required. Call (330) 963-6243
- Free Safe Routes Hudson T-shirt for riding a bike to the event (pick-up at booth)
- Prizes for Collecting Stamps - win a Smencil from the Environmental Awareness Committee
- Live Music from "The Naturalist"
Over 40 Organizations Participating:
Environmental Awareness Committee
• Friends of Hudson Parks
• Hudson City Parks
• Tinker's Creek Watershed Partners
• Hudson Tree Commission
• ABS Materials Inc.
• American Society of Civil Engineers
• Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland
• Barefoot Life Products, LLc. • City of Cleveland Water Department
• Cleveland Entomological Society
• Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park
• Crooked River Alliance of Timebanks, Inc.
• Davey Resource Group
• Earth Day Coalition
• eWaste, LLC
• Friends of Crowell Hilake
• Girl Scout Troup 90163 • Good Nature Organic Lawn Care
• Hudson Fire Department / Haz-Mat Team
• Hudson Garden Club
• Hudson Public Power
• Hudson Middle School
• Hudson Water Department
• Lake Erie Allegheny Partnership (L.E.A.P.)
• Leadership Hudson • Master Gardners of Summit County
• National Wildlife Federation
• Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD)
• Ohio EPA
• Old Trail School
• Rumpke Waste & Recycling Services
• Safe Routes Hudson
• Seton Catholic School
• Summit County Health Department
• Summit Metro Parks
• Summit Soil and Water Conservation District
• The Nature Conservancy
• Waste Management
For more information, contact Hudson Public Works at (330) 342-1750 or email Sonya Mottram