Businesses and residents can file taxes and make payments online through the Regional Income Tax Agency R.I.T.A.
Employer Filing Information
Employers filing withholding returns are provided two choices:
- Attach a payroll file
- Fill in a simple withholding form
A secured ACH payment (electronic debit of a checking account) completes the filing.
Individual Taxpayers Information
Individual taxpayers are provided the following features:
- A simple step-by-step calculation of taxes or refunds
- Ability to file even if you moved during the tax year
- Electronic transfer of refunds into checking or savings accounts
- Delay payment of taxes - file as early as you like and set up an ACH payment anytime before April 15th
- Pay by credit card or ACH (electronic debit of checking or savings accounts)
- 1099 forms and federal schedules C, E, and F
- Bank routing and account numbers - for a fast refund or to pay electronically
- Date of move for residents that moved during the tax year
- Social security numbers for yourself and your spouse
- W2 forms from all employers
For more information log on to R.I.T.A.
or call (800) 860-7482.