Pay HPP & Hudson Water Bills
The City of Hudson has an online portal through which you can choose to pay your bill or just view your bill and live balance. There are fees associated with using the online portal (see below for more information), or you can view the "How to Pay Your Bill with No Online Fees" section below to learn how to pay without fees.
Pay Hudson Water & Electric Utilities Online:Hudson is pleased to offer an improved online payment site with many more features, including the ability to check your live balance. You can now pay anytime, any day, 24/7. You may pay by most major credit cards, electronic check, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
Please note it is not required to sign up for the online portal. You may pay your bill in the other ways mentioned below without the portal. You may also just sign up for the portal only to view your bill and live balance. Use the new portal in the way that best works for you!
How to set up your customer portal:
- Find your account number. Can't find it? Give us a call at 330-342-1710 and we would be happy to help.
- Sign up for the Invoice Cloud portal at www.hudson.oh.us/PayMyBill.
Things to note when using the payment options associated with the online portal:
- You can pay online, by text, or by phone.
- A 3.45% credit card fee applies to all credit/debit card payments.
- A $3.95 electronic check fee applies to all EFT payments.
- You can pay by phone 24/7 by calling 844-956-0404. When paying by phone, an additional .95 cent surcharge will be added in addition to the 3.45% credit/debit card fee or $3.95 electronic check fee.
- These fees are charged directly by Invoice Cloud and go straight to Invoice Cloud. The City does not collect these fees.
- To avoid payment fees, please see the "How to Pay Your Bill with No Fees" section below.
- Sign up to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text. You may enroll in Pay by Text when making an online payment or by accessing your account and selecting the Pay by Text option. A confirmation will be sent to complete your enrollment.
How to Pay Your Bill with NO Online Fees:
- Sign up for Auto Bill Pay through the City of Hudson at NO COST. Customers who sign up for this option have the bill amount automatically taken from their bank account on the due date. To sign up, fill out the Automatic Bank Draft Form here or call 330-342-1710 and we would be happy to assist you.
- Mail your payment to Utility Billing Lockbox, P.O. Box 30922, Akron, OH 44309-3922.
- Drop off your payment in the Utility Billing Mailbox at the Terex Road entrance to City Hall located at 1140 Terex Road, Hudson, OH 44236.
- Make an electronic payment through your personal bank.
- Please note there is NO FEE associated with submitting a physical check for your utility bill payment.
If you have questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to the City of Hudson Utility Billing staff at 330-342-1710. We are here to help!
How Can We Help You?
Pay My Bill
Learn how to pay your Hudson Public Power and/or Hudson Water bill here.
Report a Power Outage or Water Issue
If your Hudson Public Power or Hudson Water service is experiencing an outage/issue, visit our outage page to learn how to report the problem.
Find Your Utility Provider
Hudson is served by multiple utility companies. Use our search tool here to see which companies service your address.
Contact Other Utility Providers
Find contact information for the multiple utility companies that service Hudson here.
Sign Up for Hudson-Owned Utilities
If Hudson Public Power or Hudson Water services your address, sign up for service here.
Automatic Bank Draft Form
Use the Automatic Bank Draft Form to set up auto-pay for your Hudson Public Power and/or your Hudson Water account.