Police Records / Reports


The Police Records Department is responsible for keeping and filing police records generated by the department. These include: incident reports, crash reports, arrest records, and photos. The department maintains both paper and electronic copies of the following records:

  • Arrest records
  • Crash reports
  • Incident reports
  • Photos

Records Requests

All requests for public police records (crash reports, police reports, photographs, etc.) can be requested in person between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., or by sending an email to policerecords@hudson.oh.us or by faxing a records request to (330) 342-1821. Please include names, dates, and type of information requested. There is no cost for copies of reports.