The City of Hudson uses social media to provide real-time updates and information to citizens. Below are the official social media sites for the City of Hudson. We encourage everyone to follow us for the latest City news.
Social Media Policy
The City of Hudson respects individual freedom of speech, and in most instances, the City will not edit, change or delete posts. A post, comment, and/or message on any City of Hudson social media site will not be allowed, and may be deleted, if it contains any of the following:
- Content in support of or in opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
- Solicitation of commerce, sales, advertising, promotions or other business endeavors.
- Profane language or content.
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- Threatening language or threatening images against a person, institution, organization or group.
- Sexual content or links to sexual content.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
- Protected images and/or video of patients, bystanders, first responders, or other protected information.