Hudson City Hall
The City of Hudson houses its Administration, Communications, Community Development, Economic Development, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Utility Billing, and Velocity Broadband at Hudson City Hall located at 1140 Terex Road, Hudson, OH 44236.
City Hall is open Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Call City Hall
When You Visit
There are two entrances - one from Terex Road that is our front entrance and a back entrance off of Hudson Drive. When you visit, please park at the front of City Hall and head up the steps or up the ADA ramp (to the left of the steps) and enter through the front door. There are signs in the lobby that will direct you to our reception area where our staff will assist you.
*If you are visiting for an event listed as in the Community Rooms, please park in the back parking lot and make your way up the long sidewalk to the doors in the back. The Community Rooms are through those doors.*
- Utility Billing - Pay your Hudson-serviced utility bills and ask questions about your bill or service.
- Community Development - Stop in talk to staff about zoning questions, zoning permits, and more.
Other City Office Locations
- Town Hall - 27 E. Main Street, Hudson, Ohio 44236 - Hudson's Historic Town Hall is the location of City Council and Boards and Commissions meetings. Destination Hudson and the Hudson Chamber of Commerce are also houses here.Please note there are no City administrative offices located here.
- Hudson Fire Department - 40 S. Oviatt Street, Hudson, Ohio 44236
- Hudson Police Department - 36. S. Oviatt Street, Hudson, Ohio 44236
- Public Works and Hudson Public Power Administration - 1769 Georgetown Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236
Hudson City Hall | 1140 Terex Road | Hudson, OH 44236 | Hours: M-F 8 AM - 4:30 PM | Phone: 330-650-1799