Main Street will be hopping on Friday, June 9 from 5 to 8 p.m. as the Hudson Art Hop celebrates the N. Main Street construction with an Arty Construction Party, complete with Orange Barrel Punch, Rocky Road Ice Cream, hard hats and more! Come see what’s “under construction” at the Uncommon Art Gallery and Studios (above Hudson Oriental Rugs). Other stops on the Art Hop include:
- Hudson Fine Art & Framing – try printmaking with Rubber City Prints’ portable press.
- Barista Gallery (across form Open Door Coffee) – Works by talented employees Shelby Johnson and Elaina Workley.
- Suburban Sit – Salute our local artists with one-of-a-kind creations.
- Viva Bene Gourmet – Enjoy the works of watercolor artist Mary McKee DiStefano.
- The Learned Owl, Fair Trade on Main and Russel Real Estate Services – guest artists and activities.
- MOD – Local and national artists’ work on display.
- The Red Twig on Darrow Road – Fused glass art of Carol Comer and treats from Nosh Creative Catering.
To do the “Hop,” pick one up at any participating location. And while you’re braving the orange barrels for the great event, enjoy a bite to eat at one of the great Main Street restaurants. For more information visit www.hudsonarthop.com.