You’re invited to learn more about the third phase of Veterans Trail at a public open house on Wednesday, August 2 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Barlow Community Center.
Hudson has received Federal funding to complete the third phase of the Veteran Trail. The trail will provide a north-south connection through Hudson for cyclists and pedestrians. The trail includes:
- Milford Drive from Veterans Way to E. Case Drive: Sidewalk widening and improvements behind the curb on the south side of Milford Drive.
- E. Case Drive from Milford Drive to Lynn Drive: Signing and pavement markings will be installed so bicyclists can share the road with motorists.
- Cascade Park: A full trail will be developed.
- Ellsworth Meadows: A full trail will be developed.
- Connection to Remainder of Trail: The trail will connect to Phase 4 (sidewalk) on Barlow Road.
Most of the work is occurring within the City right-of-way; however, some work agreements may be needed. City staff will be available for comments and questions at the open house. Construction is scheduled for completion in 2018 or 2019. Learn more about Veterans Trail Phase 3 here.