What will Downtown Phase II look like? Architectural renderings of Downtown Phase II are now on our website. These are conceptual drawings that will begin discussions toward finalizing the architecture of the project, which would go through City Council and the Architectural and Historic Board of Review before completion.
The project will include:
- 73-75 Town Homes
- 50 Condominium Flats
- Class-A Office Space (138,043 sq. ft.)
- 300-Space Parking Structure (hidden behind and in between the office buildings)
- Green Space and Pocket Parks
- Connections to Hike and Bike Trails
- Traffic Calming and Control Measures
- Stormwater Management
- Smart Technology
The apartments originally planned for Downtown Phase II have been removed from the project.
For more renderings, maps and additional information on Downtown Phase II, visit the webpage here.