We’ve moved! The City has moved its Administration, Community Development, Communications, Economic Development, Engineering, Finance, IT, Utility Billing, and Velocity Broadband departments to Hudson City Hall located at 1140 Terex Road. The Public Works Administration department has also moved to the new City Hall.
Visiting City Hall
- If you need to make a utility payment, there is a dropbox attached to the gate house located at the Terex Road entrance where you can drop off your payment, or you may park out front and come up the ramp to the left of the building. Ask for Utility Billing and you will be directed to that department.
- Meeting with Community Development or Engineering have a meeting appointment, etc.? Please park out front (the front of the building faces Terex Road) and come up the ramp to the left of the building as the front steps are still under construction.
- The back entrance that faces the large parking lot is an employee entrance only. Please use the front entrance.
- If you enter the property from Hudson Drive, please pull around to the front of the building to park and enter through the front doors.
- Signage is still being updated to clearly mark visitor parking areas. If you have any questions for your visit to City Hall, please call 330-650-1799.
Front of Hudson City Hall