Recently, the federal government declared a public health emergency to help the nation’s health system respond to COVID-19, the coronavirus. The City of Hudson has been working closely with regional, state and federal agencies to ensure we are prepared, should the disease appear in our region.
To help keep yourself safe and healthy this season, follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) suggestions for preventing the coronavirus (or just a cold or the flu).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Visit Hudson’s Coronavirus web page for more information and resources to help answer your questions.