Hudson is a safe city. However, no community is immune from crime. You can help make Hudson even safer and prevent crimes of opportunity. Following these tips will help SHIELD you from becoming a victim by making the criminals job harder.
How Hudson Residents and Visitors Can Help
- Do not place outgoing bill payments / checks in your personal mailbox.
- Take your checks to the post office and give them to the clerk inside.
- Utilize your bank’s online bill payment system.
- Check to see if the company you are paying offers an online payment system.
- Do not send cash or gift cards to friends or family through the US Mail.
- Send money through a money transfer app such as PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, etc.
- Some stores allow a virtual or e-gift card to be sent through email.
- Do not place outgoing bill payments in the outdoor postal collection boxes.
- Take those items to the post office and give them to the clerk inside.