The Veterans Trail Phase 3 project is now complete and open to the public! Enjoy an 8-foot wide gravel trail that begins at the end of Lynn Drive and winds through Cascade Park and along Ellsworth Meadows Golf Course all the way to Barlow Road. On-road bike path improvements along Milford Drive, East Case, and Lynn Drive were also included. Take advantage of the beautiful spring weather and check it out! See a birds-eye view of the path in the video below.
The full Veterans Trail Phase 3 project included:
- Grading and resurfacing of the 1.1 mile gravel trail between the end of Lynn Drive through Cascade Park and along Ellsworth Meadows Golf Course all the way to Barlow Road.
- A new boardwalk and bridge inside Cascade Park.
- Storm drainage improvements.
- On-road bike path improvements, via painted sharrows, at the intersection of Veterans Way and Milford Drive and on-road for 0.5 miles along Milford Drive, East Case Drive, and Lynn Drive.
- Traffic calming feature on Milford Road (west of the Acme entrance), installation of a split rail fence behind properties along Nicholson Drive benches with gravel “bump-outs” along the new gravel trail section.